TweetLately we have seen several drugs that were once approved by the FDA being recalled because it now looks like those drugs may be harmful to us. No one wants to risk their health to lose a little (or a lot of) weight.
Of course, even with all natural products they can still cause you problems if you take too much, take them in the wrong way or take them with other prescription or over the counter medications. Just because they are all natural does not mean that there can't be dangerous drug interactions. Consult with your doctor before you start using any new products, especially if you are already taking medications.
1. Drinking burdock tea between meals can help you reduce your appetite and prevent snacking and hunger pains. Another benefit is that burdock tea can help boost your metabolism. All you need to do is simmer an ounce of burdock root with one quart of water. Simmer for 20 minutes. Let cool and drink.
2. Fennel and nettle tea can prevent sweet cravings which would definitely help. This combination will really help you get a great start on your weight loss. Just boil 3 cups of water, remove from the heat and add 1 teaspoon of fennel seed and 2 teaspoons of nettle leaves. Three cups of fennel tea a day is the maximum you want to have otherwise you can get some serious side effects.
3. Taking just 1 tablespoon of powdered flaxseed will expand in our stomach and help you feel full and eat less if you take it before every meal. You can also get a lot of fiber and vitamins with flaxseed which is just good for your body.
4. One of the most popular alternatives to diet pills is green tea. Drinking green tea throughout your day is easy since there are many drinks now made of green tea. Green tea is a great energy boost, protects you from free radicals, can help your immune system and increase your metabolism.
5. Ginseng supplements taken once a day can do wonders to increase your energy and help with weight loss. Ginseng is also great to help alleviate stress.
You should not risk your health when you can find an all natural weight loss alternative medicine health diet plan. Just make sure you consult with your favorite doctor before you begin to be on the safe side.